- August 1, 2021
- Posted by: Olesija Saue
- Category: Personal branding
1. Thinking you don’t need a personal brand
2. Not being present on social media
3. Not “owning” your own brand
4. Not cultivating your own brand, separate from the company
5. Thinking you can completely outsource your brand
6. Ignoring your digital personal brand
7. Forgetting about your most important target audience & biggest brand advocates-potentially, your employees
This is not a complete list, but I see those mistakes as the most costly ones.
Without active participation in shaping your personal brand, it will be created for you—and you may not be pleased with the results.
As J.F.Kennedy has said, there are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.