hours of studies
yeas of experience
Like all of us, I have many roles. I’m a woman, mother, wife, friend, entrepreneur, author, coach, consultant, facilitator, and life-long learner. I’m a multi-passionate person with never-ending curiosity and excitement about life, people, and our potential. I’m dedicated to pursuing the aliveness factor in all areas of my life, and I strive to maintain a sense of passion and excitement by following my diverse interests and embracing new experiences. I am committed to achieving excellence in my professional life while prioritizing the well-being of my mind and body. I recognize the importance of maintaining good physical and mental health through regular exercise, proper nutrition, and self-care. I place great importance on building and nurturing personal and professional relationships, as strong relationships are the foundation for our success and happiness. According to the Gallup Survey, 85% of employees are unhappy and actively disengaged at work, and I’m dedicated to changing this equation through my professional expertise and personal example.
- Facilitating self-discovery processes help people find out who they truly are, what they really want and find the inner drive and motivation to achieve their goals and make their dreams a reality.
- Empowering individuals and teams to take inspired action when they start believing they have more ability than they thought they did, challenging them to do more than they have done before, and providing them with the proper knowledge, tools & support to make efforts that will yield a positive result.
- Sharing my knowledge, expertise, and personal experience, inspire people to realize their utmost potential and contribute the most to the world.
My passion for maximizing potential and achieving excellence is backed by the following achievements
#1personal Branding Expert(Thinkers 360, 2023)
250 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2023 (Thinkers 360)
- M.B.A in International business administration;
- AoEC Accredited Executive Coach;
- International Certified NLP Coach
- NLP Classic Code Certified Practitioner
- NLP New Code for Coaching Excellence Certified Practitioner
- Systemic Coaching Fundamentals I & II
- Member of the International Coach Federation;
- As a former CEO of Forbes Estonia, helped to bring the world’s
most trusted business media brand to the business audience in Baltics.
- Social Media Strategist & Partner at Goal Marketing-multiple-awards winning Social Media agency
- Founder at Personal Branding Agency Maximizer
- Serial entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience in Sales and
- 2x Amazon best-selling author “The Brand Named You
(www.thebrandnamedyou.com) and BLU talks “Business Life and the
Universe. Vol 4″ (www.blutalksbook.com)
- Lecturer on Personal Branding at Estonian Business School
- Contributor at Thrive Global, Modern Warrior Magazine, Expert Circle,
In my early 20’s my career shot off like a rocket. In less than a year, I went from an HR specialist to the CEO of a galvanizing steel plant, and then founded a successful steel trading company just a few years later. By the age of 25, I had everything I could have ever wanted. But then, the financial crisis of 2008/2009 hit me hard, and within a matter of months, I was completely broke and deeply in debt.
Looking back now, I see that this was the best thing that could have happened to me. I had to start from scratch and reinvent myself from the ground up. It was then that I discovered the most valuable asset any person can possess: my true essence, my personal brand DNA:my why, my unique strengths, my values, my story, my network, and how I make people feel.
This realization transformed my life. I picked myself up, published a book, and now run a successful coaching and consulting business. I inspire individuals and businesses to take action, tap into their potential, and make a meaningful difference. I learned that to build an authentic personal brand, I had to know who I am, what I want to do, and, most importantly, why I do it. The biggest obstacle most people face is not taking the time to look inside themselves. As Carl Jung once said, “your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.”