#personalbranding #socialselling #employeeadvocacy #passionandpurpose #employerbranding #executivebranding #highperformingteams #findingyourpasssion
Some presentation topics
- Turn Your potential into true & lasting greatness
- Importance of personal branding in your international sales strategy
- How to achieve your business goals through strategic personal branding
- Best sales and marketing channel you tend to ignore.
- CEO Personal Branding: Expand your zone of influence
- Your unique sales advantage that no one can copy
- Personal branding as a business tool of a leader
- How to sell without selling?
- Business is personal
- No kissing on the first date. Why Social Selling is like Dating
- Power of LinkedIn
fully customized keynotes & workshops
Some previous talks
- The importance of personal branding for your international sales strategy – Think Global Conference virtual event
- The only unique sales advantage that will help you grow your business – Voices of Women summit virtual event
- How to use personal branding to attract investors 100watts.tech
- Sales & Marketing on steroids- the power of personal branding. Entrepreneurship week
- Your unique sales advantage that no one can copy- Microsoft Soft Skills
- No kissing on a first date-Why Social Selling is like dating. Siemens Business Forum
- Being the employer brand ambassador. Grant Thornton Annual Conference
- Social media strategy that works. Social media conference ONLINE! Best Marketing
- Building an employer image: the battle for talent. Annual Conference on Communication Management
- How to reach your dream employees using LinkedIn? Estonian Training and Conference Center
- Power of personal brand. Entrepreneurship Day
Sample keynote presentations
In today's digitally connected world, the way we sell has changed dramatically. Gone are the days of cold calling and door-to-door sales. Instead, we are seeing a rise in social selling. Social selling is all about building relationships, establishing trust, and understanding the needs and desires of your prospects. It's about making an authentic human connection, finding common ground, and nurturing the relationship over time. In this keynote, I explore the parallels between social selling and dating and how organizations and teams can benefit from embracing this technique. I will share real-life examples, practical tips, and best practices to help you master the art of social selling. Whether you're a sales professional looking to boost your results, or a business leader seeking to stay ahead of the curve, this keynote is for you. Let's dive into the world of social selling and discover how it can help you build stronger relationships with your prospects and customers.
keynote presentation, workshops
In today's fast-paced world, competition is fierce, and standing out from the crowd can be challenging. But what if I told you already have a unique competitive advantage that no one can copy? Your personal brand DNA combines your unique strengths, values, style, and story. It's what makes you who you are and sets you apart from everyone else. In this keynote, we will explore how to fully understand your personal brand DNA and share it in a way that resonates with your target audience. We will delve into the importance of authenticity and how to leverage your strengths to create a lasting impression. By the end of this keynote, you will better understand what sets you apart from the competition and how to use that to your advantage. In addition, you will learn how to communicate your personal brand effectively and leave a lasting impression on your audience. So, this keynote is suitable for your audience whether they are entrepreneurs, business leaders, your employees or a professionals looking to differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace. Let's dive into the world of personal branding and discover how to leverage your unique competitive advantage to achieve your goals and create win-win solutions.
keynote presentation, workshops
The international PR company MSL Group highlights that employees have on average ten times more social contacts than companies, and that if the company’s message is shared by the employee, it reaches 561% further Ninety-eight percent of employees have at least one social media channel for personal use, and at least 50% already post about their companies. For employers this situation is both an opportunity and a challenge. It is important to understand how to make the reality that cannot be changed any longer work for you. Of course, many companies would use this opportunity if it was that easy. Often, the problem is that employees do not want to share this content on their own channels. However, it can be made useful for both parties. If you focus strategically on creating and developing employees’ personal brands, the wide-spread problem that the employees do not want to share or do not care to share the company’s message will disappear. They would do it with pleasure. They just need to be given a reason why they should do it. Growing and developing their professional personal brand is a very good reason. Employees with a strong personal brand are the best communication and sales channel of their employer, and therefore, every employer should support the development of their employees’ personal brands and tie them with the brand of their product or service. This presentation will focus on helping your employees become passionate brand ambassadors.
keynote presentation, workshops
As a leader, your personal brand is a reflection of your values, your vision, and your leadership style. It can be a powerful tool for building trust, establishing credibility, and inspiring others to follow your lead. But what exactly is personal brand? Nowadays, it is what people know about you before you enter the room. It is the sum total of all the impressions you make on others online and offline, and it can profoundly impact your success as a leader. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a manager, or a CEO, your personal brand can help you achieve your goals and inspire your team to do great things. During this presentation, I will share some of the key strategies for building a strong personal brand as a leader both offline and online. We will discuss how to identify your unique personal brand DNA, communicate your message effectively, and build trust and credibility with your team and stakeholders.