- August 15, 2021
- Posted by: Olesija Saue
- Category: Personal branding
Did you know that 87% of investors make a positive or negative investment decision based on the reputation of the CEO?
According to Digital Investor Survey, background research on social media is widespread among investors. Today 98% of investors use digital channels and social media for background research online. It has increased dramatically compared to 2017 and 2015, when the number was only 70% and 41%, respectively.
- Personal branding help to inspire confidence and provides a possible path for how to attract investors
- Your social media following creates the social proof necessary to persuade investors
- A Strong personal brand gives you credibility
- Doing this right makes you very visible and attractive to potential investors
Check this video for more insights.