- April 15, 2021
- Posted by: Olesija Saue
- Category: Personal branding
The good news- you have it already. Let me explain. In a nutshell, the value proposition of your personal brand should convey:
- A specific tangible+emotional value for the customer.
- Emotional value is where Your personal brand DNA comes in and create a unique sales advantage that no one can copy.
- Communicate clearly how your WHY, your strengths and values can help your audience.
- Strong brands are emotional because they touch both the heart and the mind.Build your unique sales proposition and your pitch around your personal brand DNA.Here is one great example: “Passionate and compassionate to inspire learning individuals to unlock their potential and dedicated to energize innovative organizations within the service and manufacturing industry. Using my holistic insight and innovative Total Performance Scorecard principles, I promise to help my customers to realize their financial dreams.” Hubert Rempersad